Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plan C
Basic Benefits included on most Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plans:
- Hospitalization – Part A coinsurance plus coverage for 365 additional days after Medicare benefits end.
- Medical Expenses – Part B coinsurance (generally 20% of Medicare approved expenses) or co-payments for hospital outpatient services. (Plans K, L, and N require insureds to pay a portion of Part B coinsurance or co-payments.
- Blood – First three (3) pints of blood each year.
- Hospice – Part A coinsurance.
Medicare Supplemental Insurance Plan C covers the following benefits in addition to those listed above:
- 100% Part B coinsurance
- Part A Deductible
- Skilled Nursing Facility Coinsurance
- Part B Deductible
- Foreign Travel Emergency